Sunday, August 28, 2011

Public Library



Hey guys!
I had no time to blog the last week, sorry for that!

Anyway:
Let's have an outfit post today! :)
Here is one from last week: I spent a beautiful day with my mom and took some pictures in front of the public library!

BTW: haha I just watched "The Day After Tomorrow" yesterday, to get the right mood for the hurricane Irene! :D It's amazing when I watch a movie that takes place in NYC and I could exactly tell the area where they are, know already the location or even could tell the name of the street :)

Enjoy










the best mom in the world & her princess ;D







xoxo
Y.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brand of the bag is called VIETA, I bought it few month ago, so unfortunately it's sold out! :(
    But maybe you could find it in the internet!;)
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete