Friday, August 5, 2011

A New Blog Is Born

Hey guys!
This is my first entry on my first blog!
Since years I'm a faithful but anonymous blog reader... and while I was sitting here at Bryant Park I said to myself: let's create your own blog! Now I'm still sitting here and writing my first entry! :D

My blog will be about my life here in this beautiful and inspiring city, New York City, about my passion fashion and much more!

I hope you enjoy my blog guys!!

xoxo
Y.


PS: I added a picture that I took last night, I know it's really bad quality I just had the iPad with me...

PPS: Sorry for my English, I don't pretend to be a writer and I know that my writing is not the best...

2 comments:

  1. Du machst genau das, was ich auch "bald" machen werde, erst für ein paar Monate in NYC und dann ganz - ich kann es jetzt schon kaum noch erwarten.
    Kann man Dich per E-Mail kontaktieren? Du hast bestimmt ein paar gute Tipps & es ist privater als hier :-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey:)
    Klar!
    y.and.the.city@gmail.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete