Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rooftop& Sushi


Tonight, tonight there' s a party on the rooftop top of the world!


Friday night my friends and I went to a friends apartment, and OMG his view in his apartment is just breathtaking! But even more breathtaking is the view from his rooftop!


Have a look guys!


L. <3

At the same night, we all went out for dinner at a sushibar called Akane!
It was soooo funny!:D 
Did you ever played the drinking-game called "Sake Bomb"?! 
I never did before... haha actually I don't really like beer, but the mixture with saki was ok :D
I have a video from that night, maybe I will upload it later ;)

216 E, 39th St


                                     
 my plate


we found that body on the street, right before the apartment. 
Does anyone know whose that is?!
:D


hahaha C. is trying to open the door!
:D



xoxo
Y.


PS: I shoot some outfit pictures, too. Soon I'll get the pictures from my friend and then  I"ll will upload it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment