Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashions Night Out New York City 2011


Finally I got time to make a post about Fashion's Night Out :)
It was an epic night, unfortunately way too short! There were too many events that I would have loved to attend, but I wasn't able to because of the lack of time... I definitely need a Fashion's WEEK Out! :D


So I was just around 57th Street.. I saw the impressive shop windows at Bergdorf Goodman, certainly the most exciting windows: they had real mannequins in there!! Some of them were singing, some of them were hanging up miniature clothing...


Afterwards I went to Tiffany and Co <3 (my favorite store in the whooooole world!!!) aaaaand I saw the beautiful Leighton Meester, who held a special live acoustic performance in the store! Oh my gosh, I still cannot believe that I've seen her!!! Tiffany did a really good job that night! They also gave out glitter lollipops, glitter macaroons and glitter cupcakes :) On top of this you could get a golden glitter fake Tiffany tattoo:)  I treated myself with new Tiffany jewellery <3 







My last stop was the Chanel store. Chanel launched a new and limited nailpolish collection "les jeans de CHANEL" only for the FNO. That night, you had the opportunity to treat yourself with a Chanel manicure, I did it :) And while I was waiting in line for the manicure, Lindsay Lohan just passed me but I didn't really recognize her!



Yes, it was an unforgettable night for me, but I couldn't capture the moments in pictures cause unluckily I forgot my camera's batteries at home -.- I just took some bad quality pictures with my iPhone. Nevertheless I can give you an impression of my outfit, thanks to  Julia Chesky :)



xoxo
Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment